Click the + to Expand
Towing: Operating times between charging in a towing application have been reported to be as high as 9 hours.
Snow Throwing: Snow density, depth and air temperature impact the energy draw and hence battery life. Starting with a full charge, there should be 1-4 hours of driveway and walkway clearing workload on a single charge.
The drawbar pull is rated at 700 lbs. but you say the 0X2 can pull up to 7,000 lbs. How can that be?
The 0X2 MP (Multi-Purpose) has an electric lift system capable of accepting attachments, such as the front mounted mower deck, plough blade, snow thrower and rotary sweeper.
The 0X2 Auto Mover is designed for auto service centers pushing and/or pulling disabled vehicles about the facility calling for a strong hitch on the back end and a non-abrasive special push bar that adjusts to different bumper heights. Three unique tractor applications call for 3 design specific models.
* A seat safety switch shuts off the tractor and attachments if the driver/operator leaves the seat.
* If the foot pedal is depressed when the start key is turned on, the pedal must be returned to the neutral position before the tractor starts.
* The mower blades stop instantly (1/10th of a second) when the mower is shut off.
* The mower power cable must be disconnected (too short) to allow the mower deck to be lifted into the cleaning position.
* Both the on/off key and the RELEASE button must be used to release an attachment.
* The low center of gravity means the 0X2 is exceptionally stable on hills.
* The automatic parking brake is always on when stopped.
* The 0X2 will not operate while the automatic parking brake is engaged.